Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thinking of Zumbro

I was just thinking about the runners that are at Zumbro right now. Matt P is running the 100K and maybe he has finished already. I think he will do great - can't wait to hear from him.
Steve Q is running the 100M option. I really worry about Steve and how many times he falls while running. I saw him last year at Afton after falling. He's one tough competitor! Please stay upright, Steve!
I just finished my FFLR and it was a success. 12 miles at 7:55 and then 7 more miles.
6:51, 6:46, 6:50, 6:43, 6:43, 6:44 and 6:31.
It went well.
Next Saturday, Mary and I go to St. Cloud for the Earth Day runs. Mary will run the 1/2 and I will run the 20 miler as a fast finish training run.

2 comments:

Helen said...

You'll be glad to know Steve finished the 100 with no (additional) broken bones!!

I've been following your training plans - sounds like you are getting in great workouts. I need a plan. These days I just try to run hard all the time - and then wonder why I'm tired!

Jessica said...

Hey Great job on the weight loss! I have been trying to and am dreaming of sugar plums (well really pizza, but still!) See you on the flip side.