Thursday, September 10, 2009

Last post before Superior

Tomorrow morning Mary and I will leave for Lutsen. It will take us about 6 hours to get there.
Maybe we will stop at some of the 100 mile Aid stations (Silver Bay or Tettegouche) and watch some of the action!
We would like to get to Caribou Highlands Lodge by late afternoon for packet pickup and pre-race briefing.
At 6:00AM on Saturday, I will start my quest to get to Lutsen via the Superior Hiking Trail (52.1 miles) in the shortest time possible.
Depending upon internet capabilities, I will try to post some sort of preliminary results here on my blog as soon as possible after I finish.
Best of luck to all of the participants in the Superior Marathon, 50 mile, and 100 mile Trail runs!

1 comment:

JojaJogger said...

Good luck bro! Run smart, run fast.